Advanced Technology Improves Water Management Efficiency, Saves Money
Hydrozonix water treatment technology uses mobile onsite units that are ozone-based and require no liquid chemicals, as well as portable aeration systems that maintain the quality of stored flowback and produced water. This coupled with finely tuned evaporation methods provides a full-package solution for all of your water needs.
We can provide our advanced technologies separately or as part of our HzO Trio program, which can replace conventional chemical programs and provide more effective control of bacteria, iron and sulfide at a much lower cost.
Hydrozonix Provides High-quality, Low-cost Water Management
The Hydrozonix Technology Suite includes:
- HYDRO3CIDE automated oxidation system that treats produced and flowback water in gathering systems.
- HYDROFLARE burner evaporation system that can utilize flare gas to accelerate the rate of evaporation of water
- The portable Hydro-Air Aeration System that aerates and mixes water in storage pits and tanks to maintain water quality and bacteria buildup
- SMART evaporation to maximize naturally evaporated water via intelligent sprayers
- hydrOS web-based information management dashboard to act as your central hub for real-time information and historical data queries.
Operators that recycle with the HzO Trio combination have achieved higher water quality for a fraction of the cost of chemical programs—less than $0.20/bbl.
Above, left to right: HzO Trio components include the HYDRO3CIDE automated oxidation system, the Hydro-Air portable aeration system, and the Completions Services On-The-Fly mobile oxidation system. Below: schematic of HzO Trio on site.
Another recent innovation from Hydrozonix is the HYDROFLARE system. Designed for remote well locations, HYDROFLARE burns flare gas to evaporate flowback and produced water, reducing flaring and eliminating the need for handling and disposal of waste water.
We invite you to watch these videos to learn more about the advanced Hydrozonix technology for improving water quality.
HYDRO3CIDE—Optimizing Water QualityARVE Error: Invalid URL
Benefits of OzoneARVE Error: Invalid URL